Networking resources, publishers, labels, clubs, producers & more!
We have links to music organizations for states across the U.S. Check them out below.
For more great information make sure to check out our Musician’s Companion Ebook!
- Songwriting resources and organizations across the entire U.S. continent and abroad.
- Songwriting resources, organizations, publishers, record labels, clubs, publications, producers, and studios galore.
- A nationwide database for songwriters and associations.
-Alabama Songwriter’s Guild - (256) 352-4873
- Association of Independent Music Publishers - New York, NY - (212) 758-6157
- The Boston Songwriters Workshop
- American Federation of Musicians - This is the union for musicians that offers pension programs for live performances, musician referrals, performance venue referrals, and other production resources, including recording studios with discounted rates, and resources for shooting music videos. There are required dues to join, and there are different chapters of the AFM according to what city and state you happen to live in.
- Canada Council for the Arts
- Canada Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences
- Canadian Country Music Association (CCMA)
- Canadian Musical Reproduction Rights Agency, Ltd.
-Center for the Promotion of Contemporary Composers (Texas)
- Central Oregon Songwriters Association
- The College Music Society (Montana)
- Colorado Music Association
-Composers Guild (Utah) - (801) 451-2275
- A complete online music marketing suite for independent musicians, songwriters, and bands, with many FREE features to access.
- Vinyl Artists are featured here
- Connecticut Songwriters Association
-Country Music Association of Texas - (254) 938-2454
- Country Music Showcase International, Inc. (based out of Iowa).
- The Field (New York, NY)
- The Folk Alliance (North American Folk Music and Dance Alliance) - (Washington, DC)
- Fort Worth Songwriters Association (Texas)
- Georgia Music Industry Association, Inc.
- Gospel Music Association (Nashville, TN)
- Gospel/Christian Songwriters Group
- The Guild of International Songwriters & Composers (England)
- International Songwriters Association, Ltd. (England)
- International Songwriters Guild - (407) 851-5328 - (Orlando, FL)
- Just Plain Folks Music Organization (IN)
- Los Angeles Music Network (Universal City, CA)
- Songwriter Associations for Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, and Massachusetts
- Manitoba Music Industry Association (Canada)
- Meet the Composer (New York, NY)
- Memphis Songwriters Association (Memphis, TN)
- Minnesota Association of Songwriters
- Musicians Contact (regular listings of PAYING JOBS for musicians and artists)
- Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI)
- The National Association of Composers/USA (NACUSA)
- West Coast Songwriters, formerly the Northern California Songwriters -Association - (800) FORSONG
- Philadelphia Area Songwriters Alliance
- Portland Songwriters Association (OR)
- Rhode Island Songwriters Association (RISA)
- San Diego Songwriters Guild - (CA)
- San Francisco Folk Music Club
- Sodrac, Inc. - (Canada) - Management of Rights of Artists
-The Songwriters Advocate (TSA) - (Rochester, NY) - (716) 266-0679
- Songwriters Association of Washington (Washington, DC)
- The Songwriters Guild of America (SGA) -(New York, NY)
- Oklahoma Songwriters & Composers Association (O.S.C.A)
- Songwriters of Wisconsin International - (Neenah, WI) - (920) 725-1609
- Songwriters Resource Network - (Portland, OR)
- Southwest Celtic Music Association - (Dallas, TX)
- SPARS (Society of Professional Audio Recording Services) - (Memphis, TN)
- The Tennessee Songwriters Association International - (Hendersonville, TN)
- Texas Music Office - (Austin, TX)
- Victory Music - (Tacoma, WA)
- Washington Area Music Association - (Washington, DC)
- Women in Music - (New York, NY)
I4 Advertising Agency
Copyright © 2017 Paul Spencer Alexander